The Nueces County Stay at Home Order goes into effect on Thursday March 26th, 2020 at 11:59 pm and will continue until 11:59 pm on Wednesday April 8th.
This order has been implemented to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by limiting contact with one another. We encourage our community to take this time to stay at home and spend time with your loved ones.
What are some of the restrictions that this order implements?
• Maintain social distancing.
• All non-essential businesses operating in Nueces County must close.
• All public gatherings of any number of people outside a single household are prohibited.
• Beach curfew each night at 8:00 pm.
• 100 feet of separation between vehicles while at the beach.
What are some of the activities this order allows?
• Engaging in activities or performing tasks essential for your health and safety.
• Shopping for food, pet supplies, and items for the essential operation of your residence.
• Engaging in outdoor activity while maintaining social distancing.
This order does not require our community members to have a special permit, pass or letter to move about the city.
Please take the time to read over the full Stay at Home Order by selecting this link:
We also encourage our community to visit the Nueces County web page https://www.nuecesco.com/ for any updates or changes to this order. If you have any questions regarding this order, please call (361) 888-0444 or (361) 888-0264.
The Corpus Christi Police Department wants our community to continue social distancing, remember to wash your hands, and stay at home as much as possible.