The Corpus Christi Police Department wants to remind you about our Safe Exchange Places for online or internet sales or purchases. There are 4 locations in Corpus Christi that are under 24 hour surveillance:
- La Retama Central Library – 805 Comanche St.
- Ben F. McDonald Public Library – 4044 Greenwood Dr.
- Owen R. Hopkins Public Library – 3202 McKinzie Rd.
- Anita & W.T. Neyland Public Library – 1230 Carmel Pkwy.
As a reminder, for any exchange, remember the following:
- Avoid going alone to make an exchange with a stranger. Always bring someone with you.
- Avoid giving strangers your personal information, including your address.
- Avoid exchanges at night if possible, even in the designated zone.
- Avoid remote or out of the way places for exchanges and be careful of persons who insist on secluded locations or exchanges at their home.
- Let someone know the time and place of your intended exchange and any information regarding the other person.
For more information please visit http://ccpolice.com/government/ccpd/exchange-place